Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ideas for Easy Gifts to Sew for Everyone on your list

If you are looking for ideas for gifts to sew, you will find lots of ideas in my sidebar here.

Please also read my article at Yahoo, Easy Gifts to Sew for Everyone.  There are more ideas there, as well as a very important link...if you do not yet know about the handmade holidays series that has been running all November for the past four years at SewMamaSew, then you will absolutely want to visit the link at the bottom of that article for scores of amazing gift ideas.

I am excited that yahoo just sent me an email to let me know that I have been accepted as a featured crafting contributor at Associated Content, so there will soon be many more crafting articles written by me on that site. I will still be sharing lots of ideas here, too, of course.  Here is the link to my contributor page  at Associated Content.  You can subscribe and be emailed whenever my new articles are published, and I would very much appreciate your readership there as well as here!

I am uber busy preparing for my first ever arts and craft booth at a local country Christmas fair this weekend, but I have a new tutorial for a sweet upcycled kid gift that should be posted here very soon, as well as other ideas to share.

In the meantime, Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Congratulations!!!

Jill said...

You do have lots of lovely gift ideas to share!

Thanks for linking up your napkins last week! I'm featuring them on this week's post:

http://jembellish.blogspot.com/2010/12/round-tuit-26-and-day-28-of-45.html

Have a great week!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Jenny said...

Great post! Good luck at your first craft show! How exciting! I'm still waiting for one to come within an hours drive. I want to do one so bad!!!! LOL! Let us know how it goes!

Eliz Frank said...

Good for you Millie on your Yahoo assignment and thanks for stopping by my blog... I am already a
follower.
Happy Holidays!
Elizabeth