Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Ideas for Easy Gifts to Sew

How is your holiday sewing coming along?

Even though I started in July, it looks like I will be finishing things up at the last minute yet again.  I have lots more gifts I still want to make!

Here are links to articles just published with ideas for more last-minute gifts to make:



Handkerchiefs are a great gift for your brother (or anyone else) 

Easy Gift to Make Your Husband (or another special guy)
 Trick out his sofa!

Great Gift to Make for Grandma 
(napkins)


Easy Gift to Sew for Your Kid-  roll-ups

Come back here soon for more ideas and some ideas for holiday wear for you and your kids.
Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Aunt Millie, I'm love your idea for car roll ups! I checked out the tutorial you linked up to. It's perfect. Since I'm sewing fleece sleepbags for my nieces and nephews this year, I'll have to save this idea for next year..or maybe for birthdays. Love it!

PS.
Glad you liked my cake tutorial. :o)

xo
Donna @ Comin' Home

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am your newest follower!! Love the look of your blog. I look forward to reading more from you in the future. :) Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Would love if you came by for a visit sometime. Thank you so much.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside