Thursday, June 24, 2010

Upcoming: stay tuned

Happy today, ya'll.

I can only (try again to) make a quick post today as we are experiencing technical difficulties. It's a good thing, though, as I need the time for weeding and pruning extreme rampant growth in the garden.  Lemons to lemonade, right?  Shutting down the computer is a good way to make time and get good things done.    

The next post will be a tutorial; a pair of pillowcases to a short pajama gown. 

And then we will work on sewing space organization (and of course we must garden) until the end of the month. 

We (that's YOU and me) will get our spaces sorted and shined just in time to make a big mess, because we are going to be BUSY making gifts for the holidays every day in July.  With this in mind, if you would like to do a guest post next month, or if you know of some great tutorial that MUST be included in our fun, please let me know.

Some of you are going to win some special gifts, too, but more on that later.

Hopefully this computer will not crash again as I post this now.   I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: